Give Yourself the Greatest Gift
Mahatma Gandhi said: “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”
This has never been truer than today when it feels like everything is centered around chasing after those gold and silver pieces and finding ways to spend them.
Stress and poor health seem to go together with busy living —but they’re an unhealthy combination. We reach for quick solutions, as-seen-on-TV products that promise the world, and pills and potions that claim to be miracle cures.
Most of us have a chronic dependence on caffeine, sugar, and other pick-me-ups to get us through the day, but we just collapse, exhausted, at the end of the day, hoping to get enough rest so we can do it all again tomorrow. It’s a vicious cycle.
Finding the path to health
Nobody wants to be sick, tired, or overweight. Nobody wants to put their lives at risk from chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol and all those other troubles we get from stressful living. So, we look for quick fixes to get us back to health —even if it’s temporary.
We buy pills, powders, and potions that promise to fix us right up.
We go to doctors to treat our anxiety, depression, insomnia, lack of energy… and we get frustrated when none of them turn out to be long-term solutions.
We follow the latest fad diets that promise to shed the pounds, but the pounds never stay off for long.
Short-term cures all seem to be dead ends.
Wouldn’t it be great to discover the true path to health, the one that leads us to genuine wellness and boundless energy and vitality?
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to find a life-changing way to feel healthy and strip away all the stresses, strains, aches, and pains?
Wouldn’t it be refreshing to finally commit to something that won’t let you down?
The funny thing is, the path to good health is not just a one-way journey; it’s a circle that surrounds your entire life and brings it together. Everything affects everything else.
When you’re healthy, you’re more productive in life. When your health is going strong, you have less stress. A calmer, stress-free life means better relationships, better eating habits, better health.
Can you see where this is going?
The holistic path to health
Health and wellness doesn’t have to mean one thing.
• You can’t have perfect health in a life that’s full of stress.
• You can’t get rid of stress if you’re overweight and never exercise.
• You can’t lose weight and keep it off if you’re always anxious, working 16 hours a day or having difficulties with your relationships.
By taking an integrated, or holistic approach, you can get everything back on track, gradually, for a healthy lifestyle that takes care of you.
What if I told you it was possible to:
- Feel good, naturally, every day
- Feel boundless energy by eating the right foods
- Ditch harmful pick-me-ups that clutter your immune system
- Enjoy delicious, healthy, energizing food
- Take on every day with joy, vigor, and enthusiasm
- Be in complete control of your own mental, physical, and emotional well-being
Would that be worth putting in the effort to take care of yourself?
The Gift of Wellness
It’s great to have a goal to tackle in your life. It’s what gets you motivated to make a change. But so many people get completely overwhelmed when they realize it’s not enough to just want to lose weight, do better in their jobs, or improve their relationships.
Everything affects everything else, which is why I offer a complete, integrated approach to well-being. In our time together, we will take on all areas of your life, like:
- Your relationship to food – the emotional connection, how to prepare and enjoy delicious, healthy food and love it
- Emotional health – how your emotions can override everything, how to express them in healthy ways
- Physical health – what you’re doing right, where you can improve
- Cravings – where they come from, how to control and even prevent them
- Digestion – how food, stress, and life affects your digestion, and, in turn, how your digestion affects your life
- Career – how to find work-life balance, pursuing the life you want
- Relationships – growing the good ones, ditching the toxic ones
…and so much more
My Signature Program
This comprehensive, one-on-one customized health coaching program will change your life, with an emphasis on results. The program can be completed locally, in person, or via Skype, zoom or Facetime.
Here’s what you can expect:
• I create a master program just for you, based on your unique concerns, symptoms and conditions. This is not a cookie-cutter program.
• An information session; I call it a health history. This is where you can fill me in on what has brought you to this point. Sharing with me your health issues, life goals and your “why?” will help me to help you.
• Goals. You come up with your 1 month, 3 month and 6-month goals. I’ll let you know if they are realistic, unrealistic, or not enough of a stretch.
• We meet every 2 weeks for 6 months; 12 sessions total. Each session will be based around problem solving for your health concerns. I will ask questions to help you access your own intuition.
• Small gifts, educational handouts, and recipes are bonus items that are included.
• Program includes tour of Whole Foods with individualized product selections for you. If local, I will come with you. If not, we can Facetime.
• If local, program culminates with an “in person” pantry evaluation in your home; essentially your “test” to see if you have taken the lessons of healthy food habits and applied them successfully. If you are not local, we will do this via Facetime or Skype.
• At the end of the program, you will receive a list of all the new skills you have built, new foods you’ve tried/eliminated. Your goal attainment will be reported here.
• Also included is one additional check- in with me approximately 2 months after program’s end. This is an opportunity for me to see how you are doing and to work through anything new that has come up.
My Taking the First Steps Program
• 3 sessions
• Customized to whatever topic you’d like to focus on!
• Must be used within 6 weeks after the start of the program
• If you’d like to continue your journey at the end of this program, I will provide you with a 10% discount should you decide to enroll in my Signature Program
Virtual Mini-Course Coming Soon!
If you are ready to:
- Pursue health and wellness the natural way
- Wake every morning feeling refreshed and renewed
- Take back control of your health and well-being
- Eat delicious, nourishing, healthy foods and follow my proven methods for overall health
- Make a change for the better, in every aspect of your life
- Make real, positive, long-term changes, instead of chasing quick fixes
- Fill your body, mind, and soul with energy and joy that lasts all day
- Kiss poor health goodbye forever…
…then you are ready to work with me and give yourself the gift of transformative, holistic, natural health and well-being.